Translate

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Make this promise to yourself!


By Stanley Collymore

I’ll lift my eyes up to the stars and venture
to attain my genuine ambitions, but in
doing so I won’t ever allow myself
to be blinded by pointless daydreams or
unrealizable expectations, assuredly
always keeping both feet firmly
planted on the ground; in the
full and quite comforting knowledge
that if my yearned for ambitions
aren’t to be realized first time
round I can then always and sensibly,
learning from the mistakes that
I’ve consciously or perhaps
unintentionally made,
be more preparedly
capable in the
future to start
all over
again!

© Stanley V. Collymore
7 January 2014.

Observation:
Success and failure are relative terms; and how much we want the one or are willing to spinelessly capitulate to the other depends inevitably and considerably on our own efforts or marked lack of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment